At Chirpify we try to "turn it up to eleven," so to speak. Hence why we have eleven, not ten, commandments.
- Post a "teaser" about your sale prior to launching
- Put thought into your product choices
- Upload a relevant, appealing photo to your listing
- Post across all 3 social streams if possible
- Be mindful of price point
The Do Nots:
- Post before proofreading
- Send the user away from your Social Streams
- Launch and give up- Training people to do something new (transact in-stream) is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Change your password on Facebook after posting a listing (If you do, let us know!)
- Set price to odd amounts(i.e. $3.56, round the amounts out to .99 or nearest dollar)
Our Greatest Commandment:
- Be Bold.